Alpha Delta Kappa, an organization for women educators, is seeking recipients for a $750 college scholarship.
To be eligible each student must meet the following criteria:
• A high school senior graduating in the upper one third of his or her graduating class.
• Pursuing an education major with the intent of a college degree.
• A graduate in 2022 from the following high schools: Frazee-Vergas, Detroit Lakes, Hawley, Lake Park-Audubon, Pelican Rapids, Perham-Dent, Ulen-Hitterdal and Waubun.
Application Procedure: The following must be sent to the scholarship committee:
• Official application form (copies acceptable) which includes: honors and awards, extracurricular activities in school and community and work experience,
• Official transcript of high school grades
• Statement of personal and professional goals in education (onepage, typed and double spaced)
• Three letters of recommendations (sent directly to the scholarship committee) one must be from a faculty member
• A photograph (optional)
The recipient will be selected based on: Scholarship, leadership, involvement in school and community activities and career goals in education.
Before you receive the scholarship award, you must have:
• Successfully completed one graded term of college.
• Furnish an official transcript to the scholarship committee that identifying completion of the previous term in college.
All eligible candidates may obtain application forms from the guidance office of their school or by contacting Carolyn Juell 8029 240th Street North, Hawley, MN 56549 or email: email@example.com
The completed application, statement of career goals, transcript and recommendations must be postmarked or emailed no later than April 1.