Flu shots can be made at any Essentia Health pharmacy, healthcare facility
Essentia Health is offering several options for vaccination ahead of flu season.
Flu vaccines are recommended for anyone 6 months of age and older. They are covered by most insurance and are one of the best ways to protect yourself and loved ones from influenza. With COVID-19 continuing to stress health systems, it’s important to take every possible precaution against illness.
Through Essentia, people can get a flu shot in multiple ways, including:
• During an upcoming appointment that was already scheduled.
• At one of Essentia Health’s pharmacies, which offer walk-in availability.
• At one of Essentia Health’s other walk-in flu shot locations.
• By making an appointment online or through MyChart patient portal at a Essentia Health clinic.
• Or by calling (844) 663-1068
To learn more about and better prepare for the upcoming influenza season, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Through Essentia, people are able to receive a flu shot and COVID-19 or other needed vaccinations during the same visit. The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices has determined it safe to receive both a flu and COVID vaccination at the same time.