The Tri-County Health Care Foundation awarded five area students with the Davis Family Nursing Scholarship, including Stella Raser of Perham. This scholarship supports students pursuing a career in healthcare. This year, each student received $2,579.93. Those recipients are:
• Stella Raser – Attending North Dakota State College of Science. She is in her second year of nursing, pursuing a career as an RN.
• Savana Richter – Attending Minnesota State University Moorhead. She has been accepted into the accelerated MANE BSN program to work towards her career goal of being an RN.
• Cassandra Olson – Attending Walden University. Olson is the current Specialty Services Manager at Tri-County Health Care and plans to complete her master’s in nursing: specializing in executive nursing.
• Ally Albers – Attending Bethel University. She is pursuing a degree in nursing with the goal of becoming an RN.
• Elizabeth Smith – Attending Central Lakes College Brainerd for nursing.
The Davis Family Nursing Scholarship was established as an endowment in 2010. This scholarship assists nursing students in an accredited program. Recipients are selected using a blind selection process. The award is made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
Visit www.TCHC.org/foundation for more information about Foundation Scholarships.